Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, October 28, 2007

2nd Ultrasound - 5 weeks, 6 days

Today I left the office early to go to Dr. Wang’s office… I had a concern and the nurse told me I needed to come in ASAP (she actually misunderstood my concern – but oh well, it worked out well because Gerald was working from home that day). So Gerald and I went in together…

The doctor did the U/S… the baby has grown a lot in a little over a week! The doctor told Gerald the baby looks really healthy. We even saw the faintest of heartbeats (the doctor didn’t think we’d be able to see it since the baby is still so young but nevertheless it was there).

After the doctor’s appointment, my dad said it made him feel much better knowing “she” (he has a feeling it’s a girl) is alive and well in there.

Trish actually thinks it’s a girl, too…. I guess we’ll soon see!



No comments: