Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Kick Me Baby One More Time!!

Okay that was kind of a sad Britney reference... but anyways... :)

Last night, I had trouble falling asleep - so I watched a movie in bed. As I was laying there, the baby started having a kick fest! For an hour straight (11PM - 12AM) she was kicking and punching and flipping around... I could actually see my belly "pop" each time she kicked! It was the most amazing thing! I woke Gerald up so he could feel the baby kick (since he hasn't yet) but the poor guy was so tired he fell right back to sleep.

Today marks our 20 week mark! We are officially half way through the pregnancy! That makes it seem like we have a long way to go, but really this has gone by very fast so far. It's interesting all the things people don't mention to expect when you're pregnant - in other words, all the not-so-conversation-friendly things. I would go into more detail - but my parents may be reading this. :)

1 comment:

Lauren Wong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.