Today I had my 38 week appointment with Dr. Matsuda....
First he did his exam and he confirmed that he didn't think my water broke. He then did an ultrasound to check the baby (who looked great!). But then he noticed the amniotic fluid was low - so he measured it. It was at 8, which is borderline low - last week there was plenty of fluid, so he believed my water may have in fact broke. He said we could wait and see how it is next week - but that would run the risk that fluid would be in the dangerous levels, so it would be better to induce.
I REALLY wanted to induce on 11/11/11, for obvious reasons, but he ended up having to go to a conference that day, so we scheduled the induction for 9 AM on 11/9/11.
I called Gerald to let him know, and we called our parents and texted our friends to let everyone know that Baby Wong #2 would be here soon! I can't believe tomorrow I will be a mom of 2!!
No comments:
Post a Comment