Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Nicole & Gina's Store Opening!

Today our friends Nicole & Gina had the grand opening of their bridal boutique in South Pasadena! It really seems like 2008 is going to be an exciting year for everyone!

A lot of people showed up to celebrate. Nicole, Gina and their husbands Ryun and Sean really did an amazing job getting the store set up and decorated! It was so beautiful - and the gowns were exquisite!

They had some nice hors d'oeuvres set up - I felt so guilty because the baby was making me very hungry!! I tried not to clean them out of food... ;) But I was camped by the food for a while!

They really did a wonderful job with their store, and I can't wait to see how it does! They've already been very successful at booking appointments with brides who are interested in purchasing gowns!

To visit their store, please see http://www.theivorysuite.com/.









No comments: