Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Monday, October 22, 2007

Telling More Family - 4 Weeks, 6 Days

I figured with going to bed early, I’d get an extra hour of sleep before waking at 5 – but instead I woke up at 4. I started getting ready at 6 since I had to take mom to the airport before going to work.

I was feeling nauseous while putting my makeup on.

On the drive to the airport, we called Uncle Bob to give him the good news – he was so excited, and kept saying congratulations – what wonderful news! His birthday is June 30th, so my mom said that you never can tell – maybe the baby will share his birthday!

After dropping mom off at the airport, I called Dr. Wang’s office to tell them about the hives. The nurse called me back to say Dr. Wang advised me to stop taking the iron supplements and see if that did the trick.

Work was busier than the past few days, so I really didn’t notice if I got nauseous or not. I did notice I was still going to the bathroom every two hours, and getting hungry every two hours.

I don’t think I broke out in hives again, but I’ve noticed my skin is drier than it used to be.

Gerald was out of town in San Diego – where all the fires are right now – running a tournament, so I ate leftovers from dinner yesterday. It’s 9:30 PM right now and I’m about to fall asleep….

No comments: