I woke up at 5 again…. By 7:30, I was starving, so I had some oatmeal. Then at 9, I was starving again, so I ate some leftovers from lunch the day before.
Mom and I had planned to hit the road back to LA by 11. (I had to drive the my former company's Hummer back to LA for my old boss). We stopped by Dad’s to say goodbye, then dropped off mom’s car at the airport.
I got a bagel to munch on in the car in case I got carsick. We stopped in Baker and ate at Coco’s where I had a tortilla soup.
Unfortunately, the winds were extremely strong (Cajon Pass was at a complete standstill for over an hour, and there were tipped semi’s once we made it through Cajon Pass) so it was a very scary drive. It took us a total of 6 hours to drive back. By the 4 ½ hour, I was getting very nauseous again. I broke out in hives again on the drive back – just another small patch on my arm.
We got home, and Gerald and mom went out to go pick up some Thai food for dinner – I realized too late to remind Gerald to make sure there was no MSG in it, so he had to drive back to replace my order…. Sweet guy!
I was so tired, I went to bed by 9:30... which is unheard of for me!
No comments:
Post a Comment