Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

We're Pregnant!! - Wednesday, October 17, 2007


Our pregnancy tests - the top one is from 10/16 after getting home from dinner. The bottom one was taken this morning.

I couldn’t sleep last night. For some reason, I was wide awake. I’m not sure if it was because I was so excited to find out we were pregnant – but I was not at all sleepy. I did finally manage to fall asleep sometime after midnight, however, I woke up promptly at 5 AM for no reason.

I took another pregnancy test as a backup clarification of the one last night – and sure enough it was positive. The line was not as dark as the one before, though.

Gerald made me breakfast before I went off to work – egg omelet with grape tomatoes – yum!

On my drive in to work, I called Dr. Wang’s office about setting up a blood test. They can’t take me until Friday at 7:15 AM, but they should have the test results back the same day which is good so I can tell my family this weekend.

No comments: