Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pregnancy Symptoms - Thursday, October 18, 2007

Last night I woke up at 3:30 AM to go to the bathroom - I NEVER wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. For some reason, I've been a really light sleeper ever since getting the positive pregnancy test.

I was having some strange dreams about barbeque - when I woke up, I really wanted some barbeque ribs... that craving is gone, but it was really weird to wake up feeling that way. I also kept dreaming that the doctor was going to tell me the pregnancy was all in my head or that I had a chemical pregnancy or something. But I’ve had such strong symptoms lately, I’m trying to remain optimistic. Here are all the symptoms I’ve experienced thus far:

- Slight headaches
- Nausea / Queasiness
- Dizziness
- Cravings
- Sore ab muscles
- Soreness in my left quad
- Cramping toes
- Shortness of breath
- Food tasting different
- Always hungry
- Fatigue

I got about 8 hours of sleep (not solid sleep, but sleep nonetheless) but unfortunately I have NO desire to be here at work, which is really unlike me. I'm dragging. I'm exhausted. I just want to go home. I also can’t seem to catch my breath. I read last night that shortness of breath is a symptom of pregnancy. As Gerald aptly pointed out “I think everything can be linked as a symptom of pregnancy!”

I had a little bit of nausea in the car on the drive in this morning... but overall my nausea hasn't been as bad as it was the past two days. I've been trying to eat smaller meals more consistently throughout the day to try to calm my stomach.

Okay – I take that back. It’s 10:15 AM and I’m really queasy!

Part of me just wants to take tomorrow off so I can relax!!! :)

No comments: