Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

We went to Vegas for Thanksgiving.... I have to say, it is sooo nice to be back working for Waleed. He has been so understanding, not to mention the fact that I can basically work from anywhere, so I was able to be in Vegas much longer than I would have been if I was still working for Jeff.

We bought my dad an early Christmas present - the Jeopardy TV game - which he loved! We wanted to be able to give him something that he could do in his room... and since he loves Jeopardy so much we figured this was perfect! It took us a while to get the game configured, but it actually is pretty cool - they have the squares just like in the real TV show, and you can choose categories / dollar amounts, get a Daily Double (some with video Daily Doubles also like in the TV show)! It's a really cool game.

My mom and I looked at houses, like we always do... that's one thing I love about Vegas is being able to see all the model homes! I found one house that I really love... less expensive than our house in LA, and it's 5 bedrooms! Of course, we won't buy it.... but it's nice to look!

No comments: