Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Stomach Flu... 11 weeks, 1 day

Well, I had to call Dr. Wang's office today. Gerald and I have had a terrible bout with the stomach flu (which at first we thought was food poisoning, but it lasted for a few days...). I got extremely sick and lost about 8 pounds in three days. I haven't been able to eat much, so I wanted to make sure the baby was okay (as did Dr. Wang) so she told me to come in first thing this morning.

The baby looked absolutely fine! He/she is looking more and more like a baby each time we get to see him/her! The baby was kicking and wiggling and moving all around! We were even able to see the baby's profile!

After the doctor's appointment, we went to Costco to get some groceries and food... and Gerald wanted to buy me some diamond and sapphire earrings since today was our three year wedding anniversary. :) We got to the jewelry section - and I nearly fainted. I had to have Gerald walk me back to the car (and I had to stop and rest a couple of times) as I knew if I stayed in the store I would pass out. So I waited in the car while Gerald did the shopping.

For the rest of the day, we just took it easy... trying to get over this flu!! It's never fun being sick, but it's even worse when you're sick and pregnant!

No comments: