Dr. Wang only treats patients up through their first trimester, so our ultrasound on 12/5 was the last appointment with Dr. Wang. I was referred to her by my physical therapist, and since I really loved Dr. Wang, I decided to also go with another referral my physical therapist gave me for the OB doctor.
Today was our first appointment with Dr. Matsuda... I really like him. He's very patient and thorough, and you don't feel like his attention is diverted or that he's trying to rush off to the next patient. He spent a great deal of time with us, first meeting with us to discuss our health histories and our views on the birth we wanted, as well as allowing us to ask him any questions we had. (I also like the fact that he's Japanese!!) :)
From this point on, Dr. Matsuda said that I will only need abdominal ultrasounds since the baby is now big enough to be seen abdominally. Once again, the baby was wiggling around like crazy and his/her heartbeat was about 160 bpm. I asked Dr. Matsuda if he could tell the sex yet, and he said it was too early - but maybe at the next ultrasound. I'm dying to know for sure if it's a boy or a girl... this waiting game is hard!
No comments:
Post a Comment