We went to Vegas to visit my parents and Grandparents for Christmas. We were there for almost an entire week. It's always nice to go home and get my mom's cooking.... but I gained so much weight from the food! It sure was good though.... :)
We had Grandma and Grandpa over a couple of times... and played poker one night. I hardly ever beat them at poker, but this time I was lucky! I was the only one to win anything... and ended up doubling my money! I still have a ways to go though to make up for the money I've lost to them over the years... ;) It's all for fun though. It's nice to be able to spend that time with them.
Gerald and I brought our doppler machine so that everyone could hear the baby's heartbeat - I think my parents really liked that! My grandparents couldn't hear it (they were sitting a little farther away) but my mom could. We showed my dad the next day, and I think it made him feel closer to the baby. :)
We also gave my parents and grandparents our wedding photo albums.... only three years late, but better late than never!! :) My mom also bought me some maternity clothes from A Pea in the Pod - I was so excited! I've really wanted to buy clothes from there, but haven't been able to yet. They fit perfectly and were exactly what I needed!
No comments:
Post a Comment