Yato, Walter, Traci and Gerald enjoying some wine!
Gerald and I have been married since December of 2004, gave birth to our beautiful daughter Sabrina in June of 2008, and welcomed baby #2, Katelyn, in November of 2011!
Our Happy Family
Tuesday, January 1, 2008
New Year's Eve
Our friend Walter put together a New Year's Eve party that was thrown at our house... we had a wine tasting and video game night... it was a lot of fun! Obviously I didn't try any of the wines, but I had a lot of sparkling cider! :) We had two game systems set up, so of course most of the guys were glued to that for most of the night, while the rest of us sat around the dining room table and talked. It was great having people over to the house... I actually feel like the house is finally "done" being decorated, save for the baby's room. I'm glad we were able to get that done before the baby comes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment