Our Happy Family

Our Happy Family

Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday, March 25th - 5 weeks, 4 days

It's been a little over a week and a half since we found out we were pregnant. :) I've had pretty mild symptoms - at first it was mild nausea all day, but that has since gone away. I have had stronger cravings than I did with Sabrina - mostly salty foods like pickles, olives, and tom yum soup (but those are things I craved with Sabrina too - just not as often as I do now).

I fell asleep at 9:30 last night which is unheard of for me. Unfortunately, last night also marked the first night of waking up at 1 in the morning for a bathroom break (or maybe it was 3 - I was soo tired!).

Next Thursday is our first ultrasound appointment, and I can't wait! I will feel so much better once I'm able to see the baby and know that everything's okay. Until then, I've been a really worry-wort! But that hasn't stopped me from browsing Etsy and Pottery Barn Kids to look at things for the baby's room. :)

If only Thursday would get here sooner....

No comments: