We're pregnant!!! I found out on Sunday, March 13 at 3w6d. I took a pregnancy test on Saturday which appeared negative, but as I went to throw it away, I noticed a shadow of a line while it was tilted and had the light on it a certain way. But, I thought it could be a "ghost line" so I threw it away. On Sunday, I decided to test again with my very last cheapie test, and sure enough a very faint pink line showed up! On Monday morning, I used a digital test which says the result will show up in three minutes, but within a minute it came up POSITIVE!
I called Dr. Matsuda and they don't like to see anyone until 6 weeks, so my appointment is set for March 31st at 6w3d. Until then, I'm a nervous wreck - I will feel much better once I see the baby and know for sure that everything's okay.
My symptoms have been different than when I was pregnant with Sabrina - I went back and re-read how it was when I was 4 weeks, and I had pretty much every symptom in the book. This time though, I'm mildy tired but I am having trouble sleeping. Before, I would sleep through the night. Now, I'm waking up every couple of hours for no reason. I do have a little bit of discomfort in my lower abdominal area - not sure if I'd call it cramping though. I do get very hungry if I haven't eaten a snack between meals, but not nearly as hungry as I got when I was pregnant with Sabrina. I am nauseous throughout the day, but not to the point where it feels like I might throw up. I've been a little dizzy and lightheaded, too.
I went ahead and ordered some extra cheapie pregnancy tests just so I could give myself some peace of mind - hopefully those arrive soon!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment