Gerald and I have been married since December of 2004, gave birth to our beautiful daughter Sabrina in June of 2008, and welcomed baby #2, Katelyn, in November of 2011!
Our Happy Family
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
6/21/11 - 18weeks, 1 day
I just got back from our 18 week check up. The baby looks great and weighs about 8 ounces (or a half pound). Gerald wasn't able to make it as he had some work appointments, but I was able to see the baby all curled up in my tummy - and saw the spine and femur bones, too. We also got our results from the 2nd trimester screening, and the doctor said all the results were very low: 1 in 52,000 for Down's Syndrome, 1 in 100,000 for Trisomy 18 and our Spina Bifida came back negative. There was one other test that came back negative but I don't recall what the name of it was. Anyway, everything looks great. I go back in three weeks for another checkup but we won't have an ultrasound that time. At the following appointment, I will have my dreaded Glucose test and that will have an ultrasound that follows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment