Today was my last day of work!! YAY!!!! I was initially going to work until next Friday, 11/11/11, but honestly I was just beyond spent and need some time to relax and finish up some last minute items before the baby comes.
It will be weird not having to come in to work on Monday! It's also kind of scary going on maternity leave. Even though legally you know your company can't let you go, you lose that sense of security and constantly wonder if they know they can get by without you then why would they keep you? It's a difficult feeling to convey.
As far as the pregnancy is concerned, I did end up calling my doctor today as I thought that my water broke - I had a large gush of water, and then tremendous pressure, but the water stopped so he thinks it may not have been my water. But if it happens again, I need to go in - so I'm just going to monitor it for now.
Sleeping is still very painful - my back has hurt me more this pregnancy than with Sabrina. I'm surrounded by millions of pillows - literally. There's barely any room for Gerald on the bed. I really can't wait to not be pregnant anymore!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment